- Certificate III & IV in fitness
- Jo Kyo (global certification to teach Soo Bahk Do: martial arts)
- Currently studying Occupational Therapy at Curtin University
- Senior First Aid
Area of Interest:
- Bootcamp style workouts
- H.I.I.T strength and conditioning
- Group fitness
- Special needs fitness
- Boxing for fitness
Success isnt always about ‘greatness’. Its about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- Exercise has always been about self-empowerment for me as I truly believe that our health is our wealth. Without taking care of our own health physically, emotionally and spiritually we will never be able to be the best versions of ourselves and fully contribute to the wider community.
- Growing up in a digital age where a large proportion of both men and women in the fitness industry are setting unrealistic expectations for today's youth, my mission is to be a role model for promoting a healthy body image through focusing on the confidence and inner strength that comes with exercising in a way that is enjoyable and fun!
- Another big part of my fitness mission will to always encourage women of all shapes, sizes and abilities to step into the gym and have a go. I feel like too many women in today's societies There is always something so empowering when a woman learns that she too can kick-butt just as much as any other guy in the gym.